About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I'm a 26 year old model/accountant/riding instructor that lives in San Antonio, TX. I am a single mother of two beautiful girls that remind me the meaning of life on a daily basis. I've been modeling for over 3 and a half years, and focus on everything from glamour to fine art. I love the opportunity to collaborate creative ideas with photographers. My accounting business focuses mainly on tax accounting, and the majority of my clients are small business owners. To call me an equine enthusiast would be an understatement. I truly believe that the 1100 pound animal we call a horse is the most graceful and gentle animal on the planet.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

You're invited to my birthday party!


I will be in Las Vegas for a workshop in April, but I'm headed in a few days early so that I can celebrate my birthday on the 3rd. I absolutely love Vegas, and not only for the strip. Carroll Shelby's museum is located at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The 24 hour city never sleeps, and I can buy liquor at 4 in the morning if I so desire. Sin City has some of the best clubs in the world, including quite a few gentleman's clubs that I like. I have a taste for Texas Hold Em, although I can't say I'm a professional at it. Who wouldn't love this city?

The workshop is on the 4th and the 5th, at a studio about five minutes from the strip. You can view the studio website HERE.  When I spoke to Bobby Deal on the phone about renting the studio, we ended up chatting for over an hour.  I have no doubt that this workshop will be extremely fun, and there will be a group of very passionate photographers attending.  If you'd like to sign up for the workshop, you can do so HERE.

If you'd like to participate in the Birthday celebration, plan on flying in early.  Thought I would post a photo that showed a little of my fun side.**giggles**  And remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too excited. My wife loves Vegas, she's the Black Jack Queen. She paid for our last trip to Vegas which was 7 days. We have bought our tickets, signed up for the workshop and we will be there early for the PARTY!

vegasvisionstudios said...

Oh girl just remember that "What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas" is only true if you use cash. If not then "What happens in Vegas Shows up on the credit card statement" :-)

Looking forward to your visit and hosting the workshop.

Bobby Deal
Vegas Vision Studios

Rika said...

You and Vegas sounds like a potentially dangerous combination. :)