About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I'm a 26 year old model/accountant/riding instructor that lives in San Antonio, TX. I am a single mother of two beautiful girls that remind me the meaning of life on a daily basis. I've been modeling for over 3 and a half years, and focus on everything from glamour to fine art. I love the opportunity to collaborate creative ideas with photographers. My accounting business focuses mainly on tax accounting, and the majority of my clients are small business owners. To call me an equine enthusiast would be an understatement. I truly believe that the 1100 pound animal we call a horse is the most graceful and gentle animal on the planet.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Travel Plans for 2009


So far on the books for 2009, I have trips planned to Atlanta, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Baltimore, Phoenix, and the Virgin Islands. If you are are near one of those cities and would like to schedule a shoot, send me an email! If you have another location in mind, don't hesitate to suggest it. ;)

No comments: